About Me

My photo
Artist, Painter, Writer & Poet, Model, Counselor and Photographer. (France) For More Info: Googel Search by Kanchan Bagari.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

"What happened to your promise? "

What happened to your promise?
That promise, that desire....
The day I forget YOU,
That day will be the Last day of my Life.
I remember you said,
You will be with me forever....
Like hearts our souls are also together,
How are now they gonna apart....
In your memories every eve of my life has past
Oh ungratefull person don't You remember this?
If you say that I am an untruthfull person,
Tell who is the person....
The one who has taken the pain for the sake of love
Or the one who has sold his love
What kind of toxication this fun or money is,
That you don't remember anything.
Without knowing you, recognizing you,
I brought you close to my heart.
But in return of my love you showed me these days....

No comments:

Post a Comment