About Me

My photo
Artist, Painter, Writer & Poet, Model, Counselor and Photographer. (France) For More Info: Googel Search by Kanchan Bagari.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

"A story of Unique Girl"

Taking my heart in this second of loneliness,
The world feels subdued in this moment of separation.
Why is the voice silent?
What is the hidden plan?
The heart feels so alone.

Leaving the darkness,
Comes this light rending the walls,
Seen nowhere in the world,different from all,unique
Tell me,sky what happened to her
What catastrophe! oh god!
Why does each route look so changed?

After she looked hither,changing her viewing mirror,
She has got me forever,
Got the punishment for twisting the knife in this heart so.
There's no one quite like her
The face I found...she's unique, she's different.
Then why the heart so fearful..
Tell me why the fear?

I found such a lover,
Is now lost in this crowd.
And I'm alone
After she went into the wide world
And reached a destination after stepping on thorns
There's no one quite like you, unique, separate....

No comments:

Post a Comment