About Me

My photo
Artist, Painter, Writer & Poet, Model, Counselor and Photographer. (France) For More Info: Googel Search by Kanchan Bagari.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"The heart is full of your Memories"

My Loved one, your eyes tell me....
That you haven’t slept all night.
The moon looks on while hiding somewhere…
And all the stars know this too.
About who took my heart away…
And to whom did she give hers.
No one knows, these matters of the heart.

My Loved one, your eyes tell me....That you haven't slept all night.

The heart is full of your memories, but you won’t understand…
Whatever is with me, is yours, nothing belongs to me.
Why should I lower my eyes…?
Why should I tease you…?
And what shall I get by breaking your heart…?
Tell me dear one, tell me…

My love, your talks are way too many....
So much, that I couldn’t sleep all night.
Neither did the moon see it…
Nor do the stars know anything about it.
That I gave my heart away to you…
And took your heart away.

You are the reason for my being…
Why won’t you accept it…?
My love, your talks are way too many....
So much, that I couldn’t sleep all night.

Seasons going past us used to pinch the heart…

Even we asked for that special someone from God.

To protect you from the world.

To hide you in my eyes…
And to win your heart and scream from the rooftops.
Listen, my love, listen…
Oh loved one, your eyes tell me…

That knowingly or unknowingly
Neither did the moon witness it…
Nor do the stars lay testimony to the fact.
That I gave my heart to you…
And you took mine in return.
And there’s no other reason for my existence.

The heart is full of your memories, but you won’t understand…
Whatever is with me, is yours, nothing belongs to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment