About Me

My photo
Artist, Painter, Writer & Poet, Model, Counselor and Photographer. (France) For More Info: Googel Search by Kanchan Bagari.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"Sad but True"

Caravan of hearts return just before the destination,
Boats
often sink just before reaching the shore

Destinations are one thing, paths are another,
When destiny itself fails then what can traveler do?

In a way, I have a partner and a sympathizer with me
But even they don't extend hand of help, then what can a heart do?

To a drowing man, support of a grass blade itself is something,
That heart may find solace, such sign itself would have been enough

Even then owner of sky (God) showers misfortune,
Then someone tell me, what can this drowning person do?

If to love someone is crime, then I am a criminal,
Apparently such crimes are not pardonable.

Whole world and my beloved both are enemy of me,
Then what can courage and passion do by themselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment