About Me

My photo
Artist, Painter, Writer & Poet, Model, Counselor and Photographer. (France) For More Info: Googel Search by Kanchan Bagari.

Monday, January 17, 2011

"My Life was a blank paper": life poem by Kanchan Bagari


My life was a blank paper, it remained blank....
Whatever was written....
Whatever was written is washed away in tears.

A gust of wind came,
A flower was plucked from the branch
Neither wind nor the garden,
Is at fault here
Got lost....
Fragrance was lost in the wind, nothing remained
My life was a blank paper, it remained blank.

Even a flying bird has home
I don't have any
Neither I have a path nor idea
That where I have to go....
Just a dream....
Of my life partner remained with me.
My life was a blank paper, it remained blank.

Spark of happiness lies in sadness
Unhappiness only emphasizes happiness,
Bearing pain one gets born
Every human being,
The one is happy who
Bore every pain with smile......
******

No comments:

Post a Comment