About Me

My photo
Artist, Painter, Writer & Poet, Model, Counselor and Photographer. (France) For More Info: Googel Search by Kanchan Bagari.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"How Can I Tell You"



How can I tell you
Why I'm in love with you
My love, I’m not able to tell
what’s in my heart
My eyes will explain the rest
But you’re not aware
Even when we meet, we don’t really meet
Why is there such a distance to our union?
These events are unnoticed by you
Why are dreams of you still hidden in my eyes?
Look into my eyes
What you will find settled there
Looks exactly like you
I’m not sure if it were your eyes or your talks
That made me desire you
Even though you were close to me
Despite my fervent wishes
Despite my feelings
You’re not mine, it’s like this.
You seem to disapprove, I don't know why
In my fantasies I’ve said so much to you already
In front of you I didn't say a word
You did not even turn into a stranger
When you became someone else’s
You never were mine in the first place
Sadly my heart mourns over it
It fancies this dream and imagines...
that we met....

No comments:

Post a Comment