About Me

My photo
Artist, Painter, Writer & Poet, Model, Counselor and Photographer. (France) For More Info: Googel Search by Kanchan Bagari.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"Just cried a little"

I washed the stains of my desire in the river of love,
And kept my desires close to my heart and just cried a little.

I started from home in search of happiness,
Found and picked up sadness on the way,
And kept my desires close to my heart and just cried a little.

What if it is broken my heart is still a flower,
Now it is up to you,whether you focus on the flower,
Or the thorns that come with it.

When I sealed my lipt, then the world started asking me,
Why are you so quiet, come on, say something....
And I kept my desires close to my heart and just cried a little.

*************

No comments:

Post a Comment