About Me

My photo
Artist, Painter, Writer & Poet, Model, Counselor and Photographer. (France) For More Info: Googel Search by Kanchan Bagari.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

"You made me a Lover"


You made me a Lover,
Day and night I think of you,
I'm going crazy in Love,
I'm going crazy with thoughts of you,
Can't rest if I don't see you,
Can't get control of my heart.

Without you my arms are lonely,
Without you my eyes are all thirsty,
Without you my breaths are unworthy,
Without you...

Without you every moment kills me,
Without you restlessnes burns me,
Without you peace is not mine,
Without you....

Your face is always there in my eyes,
Deep are my desires and the climate is crazy,
I am crossing my limits now,
In your arms I'm all getting crushed off,
Don't wanna live without you,

Without you my heart can't beat,
Without you noone can support me,
I'm all alone without you....

Restless and distances are all up,
Giving you the heart has made me go thru all this,
Restless feeling has crushed me,
I want to come close to you as I'm helpless now.

Without you my nights doesn't ends,
Without you my thirst is always there,
Without you my heart can't beat,
Without you noone can support me,
I'm all alone without you....

What kind of magic is this in love....
I'm drowned in this restlessness.
My crazinees is crossing the limits,
Let me keep you in my heart, let me make you mine.
Let me hide u in my eyes.
You made me a Lover.




No comments:

Post a Comment