About Me

My photo
Artist, Painter, Writer & Poet, Model, Counselor and Photographer. (France) For More Info: Googel Search by Kanchan Bagari.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"You are my incomplete thirst"

You are my incomplete thirst,
Only you suitable to my heart.
Come closer to me at least now, I request.

The condition of my heart is tight,
Come color yourself in my color,
Just walk with me, I request.

If you say, life will flow escaping from the spring,
There will be pearls and pearls in the way.

By taking the dreams made of mirror,
I am walking in dark night....
Don't would I hit somewhere.

The flame of hope is lighted up,
Still I am afraid of the storm,
That don't let this flame go off,
Its a request of just one approval,
Then there will be shower of happiness.

There is moon, there is sky and the dense clouds,
Don't let this moon hide.
Loneliness is biting me, and heartbeat is increasing,
I am not getting rest for a moment.

What strange story is this....
Only restlessness is here....

What strange story is this....
Only restlessness is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment