About Me

My photo
Artist, Painter, Writer & Poet, Model, Counselor and Photographer. (France) For More Info: Googel Search by Kanchan Bagari.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

"If I get you"







My Love!
Separated from you where can I go?
Even when apart we are together,
You're far away and near,
Just like the earth is from the sky.

Even though i'm separated from you,
I still feel a part of you,
Just like the sky covers the earth,
Your shadow is everywhere.

Memories of you, the words you spoke,
Fill my days and nights.
I see you everywhere I go.

Our hands may have separated,
But our hearts haven't.
The flowers of our relationship,
Haven't let go of the branches.

Your happiness and sorrow are mine,
Your feelings are in my heart.
This garden is perfumed by you.
If I get you, I will leave the world behind.

Greater than the waves of the ocean,
So deep is my love.
Whether there is a tempest or a storm,
You will always be in my heart.

If I get you, I will leave the world behind.
After gaining you, I will break my bond with the whole world,
Without you I will not look at any heart-warming scenery.


What you do not like, I will not look at it again,
The mirror in which your face is not there, I will break it.
I will stay in your heart, I will make you into my house.

I swear on you, I will bend the path of fate,
I will settle you in my body and soul in such a way,
I will make your fragrance into the scent of my body.
We will create a bond which cannot be broken even by God.

_♥♥♥_____♥♥♥___♥♥♥
_♥█████♥_♥█████♥▒▒▒▒▒♥
♥███████♥███████♥▒▒▒▒▒♥
♥███████████████♥▒▒▒▒▒♥
_♥█████████████♥▒▒▒▒▒♥
___♥█████████♥▒▒▒▒▒♥
_____♥█████♥▒▒▒▒▒♥
_______♥█♥___♥▒♥
________♥_____♥
♥─▀██▀─▄███▄─▀██─██▀██▀▀▀█─♥
♥──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█───♥
♥──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█───♥
♥─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─-------─▀──▄██▄▄▄█─♥


No comments:

Post a Comment