About Me

My photo
Artist, Painter, Writer & Poet, Model, Counselor and Photographer. (France) For More Info: Googel Search by Kanchan Bagari.

Monday, December 6, 2010

"Who I am"- Kanchan Bagari

I don't know who I am.
I am not a believer inside the mosque
Nor a pagan disciple of false rites
Nor am I the pure amongst the impure.

I am not in the Vedic texts
Neither in opium, nor in wine
Nor in the drunkard's intoxicated craze.

I am in neither happiness nor in sorrow
Neither filthy, nor pure

Not from water, nor from earth
I am not born of the fire, nor from air.

GOD! I don't know who I am.
I am neither Arab, nor Lahori
Not Indian, nor Nagauri
I am not Hindu, Muslim nor Cristian.

I have not found the secret of religion
Nor am I from Adam and Eve
I am not in this name which I am known by.

I am the first, I am the last
I have never known otherwise
I am the wisest of them all
GOD! Do I stand alone?

I am neither Moses, nor the Pharoh
Neither awake, nor in a sleeping daze
I am not born from fire, nor from air
Nor do I live in Nadaun

I am not still, nor moving.
Oh GOD! Do I stand alone?

I don't know who I am.

All my life I am searching about the ans of this Qus.
Now I am feeling lucky cause I know who I am.

Thank GOD! Foe showing me light and giving me my way of life.
I need not to say to other people who I am.

I am alone but really alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment