About Me

My photo
Artist, Painter, Writer & Poet, Model, Counselor and Photographer. (France) For More Info: Googel Search by Kanchan Bagari.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

"I will be the same"-Love poem

I love the way you look at me,
I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, "You are ma Babe,"
And the way you're always there.
You change my Life in a moment
You are only one who give me Love & Tears
You hurt me many times, you give Love a bad name
You promise me heaven then put me through hell
I play my part and you play your game
You play your game.... You give Love a bad name
I don't know you, I don't know
I don't see you, but care for you
You think I can't hear you, can't hear
But I hear your voice every day-night
I doesn't even know your name
I love the way you touch my heart,
I love that you are with me,
You forget your promise but I am not like you
I am still same & never change
And
I will be the same…

I know You don’t wanna be here no more
You’ve opened up your eyes and you need to go
To another place
Though it’s dark you’ll reach the shore
And time will see you find what you’re looking for…

Although time will carry on and everything will change
You can know that I will be the same…
While the tide will take us under, when nothing else remains…
You can know that I will be the same…

You can know that I will be the same…

When nothing else remains…
You can know that I will be the same…

No comments:

Post a Comment