About Me

My photo
Artist, Painter, Writer & Poet, Model, Counselor and Photographer. (France) For More Info: Googel Search by Kanchan Bagari.

Friday, December 10, 2010

"I am Beautiful" by Kanchan Bagari


I believe in GOD!
Everything which He created is beautiful,
I was also created by Him.... I am beautiful.

He gave me beautiful LIFE... I can see the beauty in my Life.
He gave me HOPE... I am hopeful.
He gave me SALVATION
He gave me MERCY

He gave me a good brain.... I can think good
He gave me good vision.... I can see good
He gave me good speech.... I can speak good.

Whatever beauty I have in my Life cause of Him...
I am beautiful .... I was created by Him.

He gave me EVERYTHING

Everything I have is because of Him
Everything I am is because of Him
Everything I have is because of His Love

AND I AM BEAUTIFUL!!!!

No matter what other people think ..
I know I am BEAUTIFUL because I was created by HIM!!!

AND I AM BEAUTIFUL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment