About Me

My photo
Artist, Painter, Writer & Poet, Model, Counselor and Photographer. (France) For More Info: Googel Search by Kanchan Bagari.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Kanchan Bagari-"Feeling Love in the air"

Beautiful atmosphere, Opening clouds
There is a new sky over my head
All the directions, fill with happiness
Now I am feeling love in the air.

Now there is no control on my heart

From the time I have seen you my heart is not at rest
On my lips there is only yours name
Slowly slowly you come into my life
Slowly slowly you steal away my heart

The heart is lost,
It has become yours,
Now the path has been found of happiness
There is a dream in the eyes for you and me
Some string is pulling me, towards you

You are my life, you are my every happiness
You are love itself, you are passion, you are romance itself

You are my first experience with love
you are that thirst,which could not be extinguished
You are my first wish, you are the last wish

Now my heart is only calling your's name..

No comments:

Post a Comment