About Me

My photo
Artist, Painter, Writer & Poet, Model, Counselor and Photographer. (France) For More Info: Googel Search by Kanchan Bagari.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Kanchan Bagari,-"You're My Heart's Happiness"



You, you are my heart's happiness, my heart's thirst
You are my breath in my body
You are that love, that which was left within me, 
In my life, you are the blessing from the sky.

In my heart such heartbeats awakened, 
Such magic cast upon me
That the earth and sky have changed
A dream goes on hiding in my breath
Someone of mine
Someone of mine is burning like a lamp in my roads.

I see dreams
I sleep a little, but I stay awake a little
I don't stay awake nor sleep, everything seems upside down
I wasn't like this before.

Seeing you I go to sleep
Seeing you I've got to wake up

Why am I feeling like this that I love you from centuries?
Like you were always mixed within me?
Like we were lost for centuries, now we have received life.

No comments:

Post a Comment