About Me

My photo
Artist, Painter, Writer & Poet, Model, Counselor and Photographer. (France) For More Info: Googel Search by Kanchan Bagari.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Somewhere


Somewhere far away when the day is over,
The dusk slowly creeps in like a shy bride.
In my garden of thoughts,
Someone lights the lamp of dreams.
Somewhere when the day is over,
The bride in form of dusk, hiding her body, creeps in.

Sometimes when just like that, the breaths become heavy,
When the eyes moisten with tears for no reason,
Then someone, very lovingly,
Touches me but can not be seen, can not be seen.

Somewhere far away when the day is over.


Sometimes, these hearts can not even meet,
And sometimes, the bonds are there from so many lives.
Very heavy is the dilemma, strange is my heart,
Being mine it tolerates the pain of others.

This heart knows all these deep secrets of mine,
How my dreams have been fulfilled.
These dreams of mine, they are only mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment