About Me

My photo
Artist, Painter, Writer & Poet, Model, Counselor and Photographer. (France) For More Info: Googel Search by Kanchan Bagari.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

"Make A Promise From Heart"- poem by Artist Kanchan Bagari

"Make a promise from your heart....

No matter where you go, my love

Keep your memory of me

The heart is telling to the heart....

Even if the weather changes....

You should never change,

On the path of love..... you should walk along

The uneasiness of love.....is saying the word of love

My life, keep your memory of me......

The heart is telling to the heart.....

Come back soon....................

after you've gone far away from me

Don't trouble me by making up things

In the moonlight night, In my sleep,

In my dreams, My life.....

Keep your memory of me.......

Make a promise from your heart....

No matter where you go......

Make a promise from your heart....

Keep your memory of me....

No comments:

Post a Comment